Botanical name: Hypericum Perforatum.
"A red color from yellow flowers? If that's not magic, I don't know what is."
- Henriette Kress
As the summer solstice approaches, St. John's Wort flowers begin to pay homage to the sun. The bright yellow flowers shine back their luminescence to the skies above. This herbal body oil is literally sunshine in a bottle.
Properties: alterative, antiviral, astringent, hepatic, inflammatory modulator, nervous system trophorestorative, relaxing nervine, vulnerary.
Organic St.John's Wort blossoms,
organic greek extra virgin olive oil,
trace amounts of organic alcohol (for preservation & herbal extraction purposes).
For best results, oil body intentionally before sleep.
St. John's Wort Oil Uses:*
- calms intense nerve irritation and relieve intense pain
- uplift the spirit of someone with stagnant depression from lack of sun exposure
- deeply relax tense muscles & relieve pain
- immediate warming effect
- supports the body and mind in time of overwhlem
- acts as an antiviral, e.g. appiled topically for cold sores, herpes virus, shingles
- promotes liver health
- restores hormonal balance
- heals wounds, burns, bumps, inflammed skin, and bruises
- relieves insomina, anexity, and stress
*These statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.